Due to the current Covid-19 situation, all requests for advice/appointments/documentation should be requested via an e-Consult as this helps our practice team deal with each request in a timely and safe manner.
The benefits include:
- Improved/speeded up access to clinical expertise as e-Consults are triaged throughout the day and answered within 48 hours
- A streamlined ‘patient journey’ – request dealt with by the most appropriate member of practice team
- 24/7 ability for you to request advice (NB: e-Consults only looked at during the working week from Monday to Friday)
We understand that some of our patients may find completing an e-Consult form challenging and we want to reassure our patients that our Reception Team/Care Navigators are happy to signpost patients to a central support hub where care navigators will assist with the completion of the e-Consult form.
If you have a medical condition that requires IMMEDIATE or URGENT attention, for example patients who are receiving cancer treatment; patients who are receiving palliative care; patients with a learning difficulty, please contact our reception/care navigator team for further advice.
If you are prompted to send a photo to us, please note that:
- You should not send photos of intimate areas (e.g. genital region, breasts). If you would like a GP to have a look at this area, please discuss it with them first.
- By sending us photos, you consent to us storing the images on your records for use in your medical care.
Welcome to The Albion Surgery